Yes, my name really is Sadie T. Shirts
I’m currently finishing up my last year studying computer science at Boise State University. I started my business as a high school student in my small Idaho town, and it has grown and changed with me as I have come to college.
A few things about me:
- I know almost all of the dances to all of the major wedding songs including, but not limited, to: Cha Cha Slide, Hoedown Throw Down, Jump On It, Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), Hit The Quan, Crank That, The Twist, The Wobble, Cotton-Eye Joe, AND The Wop (A personal favorite).
- A majority of my diet is coffee and Mexican food, and a majority of my conversations are also about these things... If you can't hold a conversation about salsa, then maybe we'll have to rethink this friendship.
- I have been saved by grace. I am so thankful for Jesus in my life, for Him seeing this broken mess that I am, and loving me anyways. This love is also a lot of the reason I love capturing people in LOVE!
- I do a lot of painting and designing as a part of my business, but I don't get to share it as much. Creating artwork with my hands is just as important to me as creating artwork with my camera!
- I love adventuring! And I love people that love adventuring! I can often be found in hiking boots or Chacos squatting at the top of a mountain to get the shot I want, and when I get to hang out with people who are willing to do anything to get a killer shot, then that's when I know that I've found my people.